The most effective way to develop a measured improvement in business performance within a sales organisation is to implement a Structured Training sales in-company training course.
From the first meeting we will bring a customer-centred, performance oriented, measurable approach. We will work with you throughout the design, delivery and post-programme phases to develop the most productive sales programme possible.
Choose from some of our sales training programmes. If you’d like something tailored to your exact needs we can develop a course for you, either on its own or by utilising some of this best practice material. To book a course, or to discuss your development requirements drop us an email at email@example.com
- Account Development By Telephone
- Building A Strong Financial Justification
- Consultancy Skills
- Creative Selling Skills
- Delighting The Customer
- Developing A Service-Led Culture
- Developing High Performing Sales Teams
- Developing Winning Proposals And Tenders
- Field Sales Management
- High Performance Sales Management
- How To Create And Implement An Effective Sales Strategy
- How To Create And Implement An Increase In Sales Performance
- Key Account Management
- Leading The Sales Organisation
- Leading The Telephone Team
- Managing And Leading Remote Sales Teams
- Motivating Sales People To Perform
- Negotiation Skills
- Operational Sales Management
- Organisation-Wide Customer Service Excellence
- Planning And Managing Customer Meetings
- Proactively Developing New Business
- Sales Time Management
- Selling…Increasing Sales By Telephone
- Selling…The Essentials For Success
- Selling…Developing Key Account Strategies
- Selling…Developing Your Sales Experience
- Selling…Services and Complex Products
- Strategies For Dynamic Sales Growth
- Value Based Selling
- Winning Business By Telephone
- Writing And Developing Account Plans
We believe that the fundamentals of selling remain the same – you, as the provider, want to increase the prospective customers needs/wants to purchase something from you, in a dynamic and ethical way as possible.
However, the variables that surround that equation – your market context, competitive pressures, changing customer motivations, value proposition, evolving sales process, and mind-set or skill requirements of your people – are constantly changing. We take into account all these factors when designing your in-company programme.
Then, by aligning those contextual factors with the required skills profile of your sales people we can develop a programme which will create real change.
Another key aspect of our in-company training methodology is the need to engage with sales management before, during and after the programme. New learning must get used within the 20 days following its implementation, or that learning will degrade very quickly. It is the role of sales management to act as coach and make sure those new skills are practiced, the techniques honed and the value adding activities increased. We will work with you to make sure that happens.